How do you like living in Sanford FL? Help other buyers and post your comment here. Promote your city and share your opinion with our readers!
[srpmap lat=”28.8086915″ lng=”-81.3280860″]
San Jacinto Circle
Sanford, FL 32771
Flagship Park Subdivision Sanford FL
Flagship Park is a condo community located right off of Rinehart Road (corner with Highway 46) in Sanford FL. The homes in Flagship Park are often mistaken to be townhomes because of their style and the fact that each property comes with either a one car or two car garage.Each building features two larger condos ( 3 bedroom/2bath end units) on the left and right featuring 2 car garages and a smaller 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with balcony between those larger ones. The small condo is about 1,200 square feet large, the 3 bedroom condo about 1,700.
Benefits of living in Flagship Park, Sanford:
- Low HOA fee for what it includes: $295/month for includes water, exterior insurance, roof, maintenance, Internet and cable and of course use of community pool. Once you deduct cable, Internet and water the HOA fee is really only around $150 which is very low for a condo community
- Top location: Virtually across from the Seminole town center mall and Route 46 Entertainment District and less than 3 minutes from I-4 and 417. Also only 5 minutes from the Florida Hospital in Sanford and 10 minutes from beautiful Historic Sanford.
- Nice community pool
Disadvantages of Flagship Park:
- No gate – most condo or town home communities in the area offer a community gate for added (but of course never total!) security
- Area is mainly commercial and not very residential due to the closeness of the mall. But if you don’t mind that, this is a top spot in Sanford FL.
Click here for more information about the difference between townhomes and condos and what might be the best choice for you.
Number of Homes: 117
Price Range: $60,000 – $120,000
Amenities: Community pool and cabana
Approximate HOA Dues: $295/month – includes water, exterior insurance, roof, maintenance, Internet and cable
Builder: D.R Horton
Built: 2006 – 2007
Sizes of homes: 1,200 – 1,700 square feet
- Elementary: Northwest Cluster
- Middle: Sanford Middle
- High School: Seminole High (recently featured in Newsweek as one of America’s Best High Schools!)
HOA Web Site:
All data gathered summer 2009. Please contact us at 407-340-6458 to confirm or update. Thank you!